Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Euphoria- a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.

       



        Hi, My name is Hannah Nicole L. Bawar they call me Nicole, I am 17 years old a grade 12 Senior High School student in Philippine Christian University - Dasmariñas. In this blog you will get to know me better, with the things that i like and thing that makes me happy. I may not be the best daughter, best sister and best student but I know that I can do and I will do my best in everything. 


BONDING WITH FRIENDS       

I really love to hang out with my friends because they makes me happy and they also believe in me.                                                                                      


Loving myself is one of my priorities right now that's why I always find time to relax and have time alone. Love yourself enough to pamper yourself with the things that make you feel good.                                               
 


  Music
Listening to music is one of my favorite thing  to do.




  Baking 
Baking is my way of relaxing. 



FAMILY 

They are my strength, my inspiration and my biggest supporter in everything that I do in my life. I am so lucky to have them and I'm so grateful to be their daughter




SOCIAL MEDIA

Like other teenagers, social media is my other form of happiness, it is my escape from reality. People may think that's unhealthy but to be honest it helps me to calm.










Thank you for time
GODBLESS YOU!!


                                                               




32 comments:

  1. Heyy hannah!! thank you for sharing your blog!! hope you to grow more and more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great content bebiii! Bake for us someday plz hehet 💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this blog! Keep enjoying life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continue the things you love to do and bake for us hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! Turuan mo ako mag bake hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. naks naman hahha enjoy na enjoy sa buhay a, go lang nang go hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. niceeee, i've known u more. sana all nagbebake hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice content bebi! I love your personality napaka sweet at jolly din . Paturo mag bake hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Blog Gurl Paturo Mag Bake Hahahahaahhaahha God Bless You Always Gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog Hannah, I enjoyed reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice one hannah galing naman neto paturo naman ohh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ang galing at ganda ate hana.. nice work..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ang galing at ganda ate hana.. nice work..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hanna Nicole, hope your doing well, hope all your dreams wil come..just pray and trust God in everything you do..God bless and keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog bawar, I enjoyed reading your blog.. stay do what makes you happy.. God bless you always

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello hanna, nice blog enjoy lang sa mga ginagawa habang bata pa.. �� God bless always

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice one anak....just continue to explore and dont afraid to try new things...always be yourself..👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey i love your blog!! you can stay true to your self bby girl! keep on inspiring others!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice ateng! :) Keep it up! <3 You can be a good blogger, let’s travel so you can add up more.

    ReplyDelete
  20. keep on doing what you love♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ang active ng life mo bebe !! HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA SANA ALL

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi bbq! I really love your personality 💯 lovelots 💗

    ReplyDelete
  23. patikim naman ng binebake moooo! hahahaha love u nicole

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes being alone is good but it's much better when you laugh with other's 😊 But thank you for sharing your story👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice blog bawar keep on spiring others God blessed you😘

    ReplyDelete
  26. yaaay, love you bebe.Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice blog i enjoyed reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Hannah, hehe nice work! little maam bawar hehe.. goodluck on your future endeavors and please bring some baked goodies for us here at CCT ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

    ReplyDelete